using opensc pkcs dll with sun pksc11 provider

using opensc pkcs dll with sun pksc11 provider

fachhoch
I am using sun pkcs11 from java 8 , to read certificates from the smart card in windows 7,  sun pkcs needs the pkcs  dll ,using opensc I know I should have opensc-pkcs11.dll, apart from this, what other dll, exe  files are needed to read certificates from  smart card?

For sunpkcs in windows to use  opensc just having the opensc pkcs dll is sufficient or it needs the whole installation?

does the files differ in case of 64 bit and 32 bit jdk ?