www.opensc-project.org website

I created a repository for hosting static content with Github pages and
will forward the domain as well after some discussion here.

My proposal would be to make a "landing page" for OpenSC (a visually
more appealing version of https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/releases)

Any thoughts?

Re: www.opensc-project.org website

Petr Pisar
On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 12:15:17AM +0300, Martin Paljak wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I created a repository for hosting static content with Github pages and
> will forward the domain as well after some discussion here.
>
> My proposal would be to make a "landing page" for OpenSC (a visually
> more appealing version of https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/releases)
>
> Any thoughts?

What will happen with all these (sometimes out-dated) pages
<https://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/TitleIndex>?

-- Petr

Re: www.opensc-project.org website

Martin Paljak-4
On 24/08/15 08:38, Petr Pisar wrote:
> What will happen with all these (sometimes out-dated) pages
> <https://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/TitleIndex>?

They are available from Github? Trac naming, formatting and also
visibility/readability is IMHO superior to what Github wiki offers (I
really like Github, but IMHO the wiki sucks , not only because it
comes with "aol toolbar"-grade chrome and is narrow as hell on modern
wide screens).

Re: www.opensc-project.org website

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos-2
On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 11:15 PM, Martin Paljak <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
> I created a repository for hosting static content with Github pages and
> will forward the domain as well after some discussion here.
> My proposal would be to make a "landing page" for OpenSC (a visually
> more appealing version of https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/releases)

Yes, a static web page would be much better as entry page than the
current wiki pages.

regards,
Nikos